Things I like a lot :
• Playing the guitar way too loud (and having a patient girlfriend)
• Water, in all its glory (drink it, swim in it, even fill an aquarium with it)
Things I can’t stand :
• People who don’t say thank you when I hold the door for them
• Olives. Seriously, how can anyone like olives?
• People who are full of themselves (and if they are two-faced on top of that, I’m out)
The perfect tree would grow :
Anything I asked it to (pretty convenient!)
I confess, I have a bad habit of :
• Writing longwinded emails
• Being a little bit pushy when I want something (note from the team: “a little bit”?)
Pirate, ninja or cowboy :
Becoming a pirate to (at last) personify the famous Guybursh Threepwood (fans of Monkey Island, you get it; everyone else, too bad, but I still love you).
I clearly have a fixation on :
Making possible what others think is impossible.
I’m a total geek when :
When I seriously consider buying an iPad stand to bring with me: in the kitchen, to the pool, in the bath, to the spa, and even in the bedroom. Basically, when I spend my life in front of a screen!
Locked up alone in an empty room,
I would bring :
I would bring David Copperfield, so he could help me break out. I know David is not an object, but I would hide him in a box. He knows how to fold himself into twelve million pieces!