Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
What is fee-based product positioning (SEM). Fee-based positioning involves the purchase of target keywords from the various search engines which appear in the space reserved for fee-based positioning (either at the top of the page or in the right-hand margin).
Fee-based positioning, contrary to, has the advantage of producing immediate results and comes replete with the following benefits:
- Kick-start sales quickly
- Offset keywords which do not appear in organic search results
- React quickly to certain keywords during events
- Test keywords quickly with a view to optimizing organic indexation
An effective campaign entails a lower cost per click (CPC) over the longer term while maximizing session conversion.
Reptiletech can help you implement fee-based positioning campaigns so that you derive the maximum from each dollar invested!
Fee-based positioning is also known as:
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Fee-based indexation
- Keyword purchasing campaign
- Web Management / Strategy
- Web Development
- Web Marketing
- Web Hosting